How to Do the 100 Baby Challenge in The Sims 4
The 100 Baby Challenge is exactly what it sounds like—a challenge that pushes you to have 100 babies in The Sims 4. Seriously. While many challenges in The Sims 4 community also tend to have some sort of story element attached to them, the 100 Baby Challenge is far more plain and simple. There is no particular explanation you have to keep in your brain as to why your Sim is going to be spend the vast majority of their life being pregnant. It’s all just a part of the fun and it’s actually far more challenging than you might expect.
To get started with the 100 Baby Challenge in The Sims 4 you will have to start with the soon-to-be mother. Create a female Young Adult Sim and move her into whatever lot you desire. The only rule to remember at this point is that no cheats can be used while attempting to complete this challenge. So if you want a massive nursery for all your little ones or lavish backyard to escape a house filled with babies crying, you’ll simply have to work for it. Feel free to start low and save your money as there are no restrictions on moving to different lots.
While you have the freedom to move about as you please, this challenge is packed with a variety of different requirements and restrictions that help make the 100 Baby Challenge even more difficult. Here are the general guidelines:
- Your matriarch cannot get pregnant by the same Sim twice
- None of the fathers can move into the household nor can they assist the household in any other meaningful way. In other words, don’t think you’ll be able to make one of the baby’s fathers do all the work while you stay at home and care for the rapidly growing number of babies in the house.
- All traits and aspirations for your children have to be randomized
- You are not allowed to influence which gender the baby will be
- You are not allowed to use mods, custom content or cheats
- You can use nanny services or any other hired help to manage all the youngsters but you can’t use the free services reward trait
- You are allowed to join and create clubs but are not allowed to use certain club perks. Perks from the Network Club, Rally the Troops, and any Emotional Perk garnered from clubs are banned from the challenge
- Once a child becomes a Young Adult, they are free to move out of the house to make room for new babies but they can never move back into the house
You will successfully complete the challenge once you have given birth to your 100th baby. Keep in mind, however, as you tally up your youngsters that the last baby is the only one that does not have to become a Young Adult before they actually count towards your total. This will prevent some of you more sinister players from killing off underage Sims and still trying to count them towards your total.