Another title hits the eShop.
If you have $20 lying around and haven’t played the not even 6-month-old game, now may be a perfect time to pick up Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and beef up your Nintendo Switch game collection.
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero came out last December for just about every console, but if you hesitated on picking it up and now own a Switch, we’ve got good news. Shantae is the latest to get the Switch treatment and is now available on the eShop.
If you haven’t played this title, it’s a single-player platformer in which you take control of the title character, Shantae. You can use her hair to attack foes, a belly-dancing ability to transform into a creature more powerful than your natural state, and do all of this to fight baddies and the crime wave that’s hit Sequin Land. On the eShop page, it is also listed that Shantae has been re-worked to take full advantage of the HD Rumble features. Below is a full list of what to expect from the old-made-new-again title:
- Feel the beat with over 150 different HD Rumble events!
- Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
- New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
- Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
- When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
- Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is available now on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, and PC.