All Perks – Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies
Perks are incredibly handy when dealing with the zombie onslaught in Call of Duty titles, and it’s no different when it comes to Infinite Warfare. Though they can cost quite a bit, they’re well worth it, as they stick with you until you die. In other words, they’re not going to time out like your Fate and Fortune cards do.
Perks can be grabbed from machines dotted all over the map. Each one will have a different effect and can also vary in price, so be sure to check the list below to make sure you’re spending your hard-earned cash on the right perks for you.
Here are all of the perks in Infinite Warfare’s Zombies in Spaceland game mode.
- Get Up and Atoms – Allows the player to revive other players faster in a public match. Revives the user in solo matches. (Cost 1500, 500 Solo)
- Racing Stripes – Grants players the ability to sprint faster and for a longer period of time. Players can also fire their weapon while sprinting. (Cost 2000)
- Slappy Taffy – Makes the player’s melee attacks more powerful. It also provides an area of effect attack that knocks away other zombies. (Cost 2000)
- Bomb Stoppers – The player receives explosive damage resistance. (Cost 2000)
- Tuff Enuff – Allows the player to take more hits than usual. (Cost 2500)
- Bang Bangs – Causes two bullets to come out of the gun when being used, doubling the damage made by the weapon. (Cost 2000)
- Blue Boltz – Causes an electric affect around the player when reloading, electrocuting any zombies in close proximity to the player. (Cost 1500)
- Mule Munchies – Allows a third gun slot. (Cost 3000)
- Trailer Blazers – Leaves a trail of fire behind the player when sliding, damaging that walk through it. (Cost 2000)
- Quickies – Helps the player by increasing the speed of placing barriers, strafing while aiming, ADS faster, reloads, and throwing grenades. (Cost 3000)
That’s all of the perks at your disposal in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Zombies in Spaceland game mode. For more tips, tricks, and guides be sure to check back with Twinfinite.