Give them whatever they need.
Famed developer CD Projekt RED has been tight-lipped about their follow-up to 2015’s acclaimed The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077. But as first reported by PC World, CD Projekt RED has filed a grant request for additional funding for the game, citing the following reasons (please note the original report is in Polish and the following is Google’s best translation):
- “City Creation – comprehensive technology for the creation of “live”; playable in real time, the city’s large-scale, which is based on the principles of artificial intelligence and automation, and takes into account the development of innovative processes and tools to support the creation of high-quality games with open world”
- “Animation Excellence – comprehensive technology enables a significant increase in the quality and productivity of complex animations face and body for games RPG with open world, also taking into account the innovative process solutions and a unique set of dedicated tools.”
- “Cinematic Feel – comprehensive technology for providing a unique, film-quality RPG with open world, also taking into account the innovative process solutions and unique set of dedicated tools”
- “The generic support cross-platform multiplayer video games for popular consoles and operating systems”
Aside from a teaser trailer released in 2013, we don’t know much about exactly how the game will play or what sort of narrative gamers are to expect. Even still, the hype surrounding the game is immense, with fans expecting an experience akin to The Witcher 3 in scope, which might be a safe bet with more people reportedly working on Cyberpunk 2077 than The Witcher 3 in its most intensive month.
- World of Final Fantasy: 5 Essential Tips for Beginners
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel – Captain’s Ashes Location and What They Give
- More Zero Escape News Coming this Month
This post was originally written by Ruben Circelli.