Thorn – Destiny: Rise of Iron
Thorn has returned in Destiny: Rise of Iron, along with the Gjallarhorn that people so desperately want. And, like in Year One, you will need to complete an Exotic Quest. Players are reporting receiving the quest after turning in the Khvostov quest. You can also randomly be granted the quest after turning in Iron Bounties to Shiro. It is once again a tough series of challenges that starts with completing the Wretched Eye Strike, and increasing in difficulty from there.
Once you have the bounty, you will have to complete five challenges:
Echoes of the Past – Finish the Wretched Eye Strike.
Harvest of the Lesser – Kill around five hundred of Fallen enemies in the Plaguelands.
Feast Upon the Light – Score between 100 and 150 Crucible kills with a Void Weapon. Can’t be done in private matches.
Cleansed by the Light – Use 5 Motes of Light (Press Square/X when highlighting a Mote of Light in your inventory).
Where it Began – Play through the Abomination Heist Strike. At the end you’ll need to use a Skeleton Key to open the chest, so make sure that you have at least one.
Thorn’s stats are as follows:
- Kinetic – This weapon causes Kinetic damage.
- Mark of the Devourer – Rounds pierce targets and cause lingering damage over time.
- Final Round – The last round in a magazine deals bonus damage.
- Infuse – Consume a more powerful Weapon to boost the Attack value of this Weapon.
Selectable Perk 1
- Snapshot – Aiming this weapon is incredibly fast.
- Send It – Increases range and accuracy. Harder to handle. Decreases carried Ammo capacity.
- Perfect Balance – This weapon has extremely low recoil.
Selectable Perk 2
- Field Choke -More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Accurized Ballistics – More range and impact. Increased recoil.
- Aggressive Ballistics – More predictable recoil. Enhanced impact. Shorter range and more recoil.
Safe travels, Guardian, and for more Destiny: Rise of Iron help, check out our wiki for guides and tips!