Improvements coming shortly.
CD Projekt RED, developer behind 2015’s critically acclaimed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, has just announced a series of changes to the game, that will be implemented through upcoming patch 1.20.
The developer posted the list of changes via their Twitter account earlier today, and you can read the full list for yourself here, but we’ll summarise the most important ones below:
- Adds book titled ‘A Miraculous Guide to Gwent’, which will provide the player with a list of Gwent cards required to complete their collection.
- Adds option to display herb names above available interactions.
- Adds option to enable enemy upscaling. Changes will not affect loot or experience gained.
- Adds option to disable automatic drawing/sheathing of weapons.
- Quest titled ‘Collect ‘Em All’ can now be failed if the player does not collect Dandelion, Milva and Vampire Bruxa cards during ‘A Matter of Life and Death’ quest.
- Fixes issue where Geralt’s clothing was not properly restored after sex scenes.
- Fixes issue whereby Flood of Anger skill could endlessly increase Sign Intensity.
- Fixes issue where Ciri could be missing her scabbard in certain situations.
- Fixes issue where Vivaldi would fail to appear in Novigrad.
- Fixes issue whereby Treasure Hunt titled ‘Shortcut’ could not be completed.
- Fixes issue whereby Triss could be rendered immobile in the ‘Now or Never’ quest.
The Blood and Wine expansion for The Witcher 3 is due out worldwide this coming Tuesday, May 31, and you can find our review here.