Caldarius is the super evil looking mech suit shock trooper that reigns terror on the battlefield. Using a rapid fire pistol on his right hand and rockets on his left, he’s definitely a Battleborn to be reckoned with.
“Caldarius won his name, fame, and eternal Sustainment in the Jennerit Fighting Pits. Clad in his J-HTX Assault Frame, the Jennerit shock trooper dominates battlefields with incredible mobility and efficient, effective hit-and-run strikes.”
- TMP and Energy Blade – Caldarius’ rapid-fire TMP and wrist-mounted energy blade are devastating weapons at closer ranges.
- J-HTX Assault Frame – Caldarius’ formidable battle armor can be augmented for high mobility or maximized damage output.
- Gravitic Burst – Launches Caldarius forward, dealing 142-214 damage on impact.
- Flashbang – Fires a grenade that deals 70-94 damage and blinds enemies for 2s.
- Aerial Assault – Launches Caldarius into the air after 1s. Activate the skill again to land at a targeted location, dealing 200-425 damage.
- Gravitic Manipulators – Caldarius can activate his thrusters to jump a second time mid-air, in any direction.
How to Unlock Caldarius in Battleborn
In order to get Caldarius, you’ll need to either reach Command Rank 28, or complete the story mission “The Renegade” which is in Episode 2.