Catmancer? Patissier? Astrologian? Time to get a job.
Bravely Second: End Layer was given a North American release date just over a week ago at Nintedo’s RPG Showcase. The game will be arriving in Europe before then though, and Nintendo UK released a new video today showing off some of the new jobs that will be in Bravely Second.
Some of the new jobs featured are,
- Guardian -Uses sould power to unleash powerful attacks.
- Exorcist- Reverts HP/MP to a previous turn.
- Wizard- Adept in spirt magic and spellcraft.
- Charioteer- Arms proficiency improves in battle.
- Catmancer- Learns certain monster abilities.
- Patissier- Undermines foes with deadly desserts.
- Bishop- Chants spells twice to double their potency.
- Fencer- Changes stances to improve their attacks.
- Astrologian- Uses astral magic to boost the party.
Bravely Second arrives in North America on April 15 for the Nintendo 3DS. At some point before launch, a 10-hour demo will be released for the game. Make sure to check out the trailer down below. What’s your favorite new job featured for Bravely Second?
CHECK OUT MORE
- American Truck Simulator Shows Off Open Road in Launch Trailer
- Insomniac Reveals Song of the Deep with a Trailer
- Bungie Appoints New CEO, Sends Promise to Destiny Players
- The Best Fire Emblem Games: All 6 Ranked