Ah, the holidays. That cherished time when our loved ones go out of their way to give us gifts that make us feel special.
Reddit user pinkbagels_ must really feel loved this year, as they were bestowed not one, but two copies of Star Wars Battlefront – the one that came with the bundle, and an extra copy just because it’s the holidays.
Now, you may write this off as a simple case of an uninformed buyer not knowing how bundles work, but consider the following scenarios that might justify a double purchase of the same game:
- The first copy breaks, either by being stepped on, spontaneously combusting, or thrown in a fit of rage after learning the price of the season pass.
- The gift is from Xzibit, who heard you like Star Wars: Battlefront, so he got you Star Wars: Battlefront with your Battlefront Bundle so you can play Star Wars while you Star Wars.
- It’s a clever joke. About clones, or something.
At the end of the day, while this was totally probably not a hilarious mistake, you should probably inform your relatives and other close friends exactly what a bundle is. Just in case.
- 5 of the Most Addictive Games of All Time
- Real Talk: Should the PlayStation Vita Be Shot Behind a Shed?
- 10 Gaming Heroes That Shined in 2015
This post was originally written by Anthony Galleran.