HOW TO USE ALL CONSOLE COMMANDS IN KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE
Kingdom Come Deliverance PC players have access to a set of console commands that can be used in-game. These shortcut commands negate the need to enter options menus, as well as altering Kingdom Come Deliverance to display certain values according to player preference. Many of the commands listed below were available to players during the alpha and beta, some but not all have been disabled in the release.
To access the console window in order to input commands, while playing Kingdom Come Deliverance, press Tilde ~.
Below is a list of known console commands for Kingdom Come Deliverance:
- r_motionblur 0 – Turns off motion blur
- CL_FOV – Sets field of view in degrees, default 60
- p_gravity_z XX – Sets the gravity for you and NPCs | XX is for digits,-13 is normal value
- g_showhud 0/1 – Disables/enables HUD
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – Turn on bow Crosshair (Change 1 to 0 to turn back off)
- g_showHUD 0 – Turn off HUD
- wh_ui_showCompass 0 – Turn off Compass
- q – Quits immediately without saving.
- e_ViewDistRatio “X” – Change view distance
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation “X” – Change view distance for trees only
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist “X” – Change view distance for other plants
- r_vsync 0 – Turns off vsync
- Save (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Save Game
- Load (YourChoiceOfFileNameHere) – Load Game
- wh_ui_showCompass 0/1
- wh_ui_showHealthbar 0/1
- wh_dlg_chatbubbles 0/1
- t_scale 1/10
- p_gravity_z NUMBER – Sets the gravity for you and NPCs, normal value is -13
- exit – Exits the game
The following cheat commands were available during the game’s beta but may not work in the full release:
- wh_cheat_money XX] – gives the XX amount of money”
- wh_cheat_addItem XX -gives XX items of the id”
Below is a list of item IDs to put in place of the above “XX”.
- Footwraps with leather
- Leather Shoes
- No Pants
- Short Breeches
- Clean Short Breeches
- long linen shirt
- Green Hood
- Red Hat
- Red Long Sleeve Tunic
- Brown Hood
That’s all the information we have on the available console commands in Kingdom Come Deliverance. We’ll keep this guide updated as more commands become known to us. For more useful tips on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.