How to Befriend Robin in Stardew Valley
In Stardew Valley, Robin is the red-headed carpenter that will help you achieve the farm of your dreams. She’s a devoted mom and a wife, so sorry if you wanted to marry her. However, you can still befriend Robin as the first person you really get to know in Pelican Town! It’s always nice to be friends with someone that can build anything for you.
Birthday: Fall 21
- Loves: Goat Cheese, Peach, Spaghetti
“This is for me? Wow, I absolutely love it!!”
- Likes: Blackberry, Cheese, Cherry, Coconut, Crocus, Mayonnaise, Eggplant, Flower, Frozen Tear, Fruit, Grape, Green Bean, Hardwood, Hot Pepper, Ice Cream, Jelly (Blackberry), Wine(Salmonberry), Milk, Pale Ale, Parsnip, Pizza, Potato, Poppyseed Muffin, Pumpkin, Quartz, Salmonberry, Sashimi, Sweetpea, Topaz, Tulip, Wild Honey, Yam, Spice Berry
“Thanks! This is really nice!”
- Neutral: Chanterelle, Clam, Coral, Daffodil, Dandelion, Egg, Fried Egg, Hazelnut, Hops, Wild Plum, Common Mushroom, Snow Yam
“Thank you. This might come in handy.”
- Dislikes: Clay, Gold Bar, Smallmouth Bass, Spring Onion, Wild Horseradish, Wood
- Hates: Stone, Bait, Bat Wing, Carp, Holly, Slime, Rusty Spoon, Rusty Spur
“What the…? This is terrible!”
Six Hearts Event: Walk into the Carpenter’s Shop.
Seven Hearts: Robin will send you a recipe to your mailbox.