Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Zombies in Spaceland brings back all of the undead mayhem that players know and love. Naturally, those coveted power-ups that drop are back, too. These are green drops that sometimes will come from when you down some zombies. They’re not that common, but they definitely wreck up some of those enemies, or just generally help you out so that you can survive better. While they don’t last long, they are definitely important to your team’s strategy.
- Carpenter: Once touched, all windows will be boarded up fully.
- Firesale: The next purchase you make will be discounted. Discount for your next purchased item.
- Infinite Ammo: The team will get unlimited ammo for a time.
- Infinite Grenades: The team will get unlimited grenades for a time.
- Instant Kill: All attacks (melee or weapon) will be one shot kills for a time.
- Max Ammo: The entire team will get their ammo filled up to the brim.
- Nuke: Blows up every zombie alive that’s spawned in right at the moment that it’s touched.
Those are all of the power-ups we’ve encountered so far! For more Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Zombies in Spaceland help, be sure to check back to Twinfinite for guides and tips!