Find out when you’ll be able to play.
World of Warcraft’s Legion expansion is just around the corner, and with the August 30 release date looming, Blizzard has unveiled when exactly the expansion goes live. North American, Latin American, and Australia/New Zealand players will all have access at 12am PT, or 5pm AEST.
The PvP season won’t be starting until September 20, though WoW players can start collecting Honor when the expansion releases. As for raiding and dungeon, instances will be opening at various dates throughout the next two months. Mythic difficulties will be rolling out slowly, and Raid Finder will be arriving last.
You can check out a handy list of Legion raid and dungeon dates, courtesy of Blizzard, below.
- Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will be available after the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.