Cooking games are always a ton of fun, and Overcooked wants to take things to the next level. Developed by Team17 and Ghost Town Games, Overcooked tasks players with cooking up and serving tasty orders, and you can do so with your friends in either co-op or competitive challenge modes.
Unlike a lot of cooking management games we usually see, this one actually features a campaign mode where your task is to become a top chef capable of saving the Onion Kingdom. Players will be able to take on a variety of kitchens, including food trucks and outer space. Yes, you read that right. Here’s a list of features that will be included in the game:
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- 11 achievements to cook up
Overcooked will be coming to the PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on August 3. The game is now available for preorder on PSN and Steam.