It just wouldn’t be a proper Batman Arkham game if you didn’t have Edward Nigma trying to screw with your brain. Like the amazing games that came before it, Batman: Arkham Knight contains some serious thought provokers for the caped crusader to figure out and snap some sweet pics of. Sometimes, they are a bit too much of a head-scratcher, so we decided to put together some quick descriptions to help you out without taking all of the fun out of it.
Since there are three islands, we’ve split up the riddles in that manner. Here are the solutions for the Bleake Island riddles:
1) “Bones stripped bare beneath a warning light, pay heed, seafarers, not to feel his bite.”
Near the Ace Chemicals building is a lighthouse. Enter and then scan the bones inside.
2) “I bet you weren’t invited to this lavish do, I wonder how many went dressed up as you?”
Enter the clock tower then proceed upstairs to the offices. Search for the poster that is advertising the ball and scan it for you solution.
3) “An open house for bed and dinner, is this sanctuary run by saint or sinner?”
To the left of Kirk Langstrom’s lab (you’ll meet him as part of the Creature of the Night side mission) is Deacon’s Mission. Scan the building.
4) “Overgrown, abandoned, the inmates set free, madness could never be held in me.”
Scan the distant remains of Arkham Asylum on the south-east shoreline.
5) “She stands at our center that we may not weaken, a symbol of hope, a towering beacon.”
You know that huge Lady of Gotham statue right off the southern coast? Scan it.
6) “Hope shines brightly in a city this dark, find the source of that signal and you’ll soon hit your mark.”
Scan the Bat Signal at the top of the GCPD building on the south of the map.
7) “Always looking for names to besmirch, where does this newsman conduct his research?”
When inside GCPD (you usually enter when dropping a criminal off), head over to the interview room and scan Jack Ryder along with his desk.
8) “Joining your mission can come with a cost, this empty reminder shows just what she lost.”
You’ll need the Remote Hacking Device for this one. Head to the clock tower and enter Barbara Gordon’s room. Look for the terminal and unlock it to reveal her Batgirl costume. Scan it.
9) “A souvenir from a previous life, why hold with a hand when a hook will suffice?”
In the GCPD building Aaron Cash is manning the front desk. Head behind and scan his desk.
10) “A bat uses these to see at night, the doc’s didn’t work and his cure caused a fright.”
When inside Kirk Langstrom’s lab, scan the drawing on the wall. If you are unsure where it is, just wait for the second part of the Creature of the Night side mission. You will have to go there then.
11) “Business is best when Bats need killing, a mercenary’s life should receive top billing.”
Head to the top-left section of the GCPD Lockup (the comms room) and scan the picture on the wall.
There you have it, all of Mr. Nigma’s riddles tied up in a neat little bow for you. Listen as he grows enraged at your superior intellect. The world of Batman: Arkham Knight is now a less confusing place.