It just wouldn’t be a proper Batman Arkham game if you didn’t have Edward Nigma trying to screw with your brain. Like the amazing games that came before it, Batman: Arkham Knight contains some serious thought provokers for the caped crusader to figure out and snap some sweet pics of. Sometimes, they are a bit too much of a head-scratcher, so we decided to put together some quick descriptions to help you out without taking all of the fun out of it.
Since there are three islands, we’ve split up the riddles in that manner. Here are the solutions for the Bleake Island riddles:
1) “Bones stripped bare beneath a warning light, pay heed, seafarers, not to feel his bite.”
Near the Ace Chemicals building is a lighthouse. Enter and then scan the bones inside.
2) “I bet you weren’t invited to this lavish do, I wonder how many went dressed up as you?”
Enter the clock tower then proceed upstairs to the offices. Search for the poster that is advertising the ball and scan it for you solution.
3) “An open house for bed and dinner, is this sanctuary run by saint or sinner?”
To the left of Kirk Langstrom’s lab (you’ll meet him as part of the Creature of the Night side mission) is Deacon’s Mission. Scan the building.
4) “Overgrown, abandoned, the inmates set free, madness could never be held in me.”
Scan the distant remains of Arkham Asylum on the south-east shoreline.
5) “She stands at our center that we may not weaken, a symbol of hope, a towering beacon.”
You know that huge Lady of Gotham statue right off the southern coast? Scan it.