STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II
Amidst all the controversy for EA’s use of microstransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II, there is still some fun and graphically gorgeous multiplayer gameplay in there that is great for both lovers on online and couch co-op multiplayer.
There are five multiplayer game modes in Star Wars Battlefront II:
- Galactic Assault: Teams of 20 fights in massive set pieces in 11 different classic Star Wars locations, a list of which you can check out here.
- Starfighter Assault: 12v12 airship battles along with 20 AI ships on either team.
- Strikes: Attacking teams of eight attempt to capture a point from defending teams of eight.
- Heroes vs. Villains: A team deathmatch mode wherein four “light-side” Star Wars characters fight four “dark-side” villains and use their special abilities.
- Blast: A normal team deathmatch mode where two teams of ten must reach 100 total eliminations before the other.
The PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game offer split screen co-op, but only to fight AI in an offline mode. Star Wars Battlefront II released for Xbox One, PS4, and PC on Nov. 17.