How to Get the DARCI Exotic Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2
DARCI is a brand-new exotic sniper rifle found in Destiny 2 that offers up some interesting perks. It provides a personal assistant through the scope that highlights important information on your target, which can really help you make the right decisions in battle. It has some other perks too, which you can check out below:
- Personal Assistant – Aiming at an enemy reveals health and other crucial info.
- Extended Barrel – Increased range, decreased handling speed.
- Extended Mag – Larger magazine but slower reload.
- Target Acquired – When using Personal Assistant, DARCI has better target acquisition and deals higher precision damage.
- Short-Action Stock – Increased handling speed.
While it’s easy to explain what the weapon does, it’s not so easy to say how to get it. That’s because the DARCI is 100% random. There is no set quest tied to this powerful rifle that will guarantee the drop. You’ll have to hope that RNG blesses one of your exotic engrams or, if you’re really lucky, one of your legendary ones. You can also earn DARCI from leveling up vendors, completing weekly Milestones such as Nightfall and Call to Arms, or even from playing Crucible matches. Unfortunately the drop rate of this Destiny 2 exotic is unknown. So may the odds be ever in your favor.
For more on Destiny 2, be sure to check out our wiki.