The fall games season is about to kick off in just a few days. As is the case with previous years, there’s going to be a LOT of games coming over the next three months. We’ve taken to calculating how much all these big games will set you back, by the month! To avoid melting our brains with all that math, we decided to focus solely on the standard editions.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain–$60/$50 (Last Gen Systems Only)
- Mad Max–$60
- Tearaway Unfolded–$40
- Super Mario Maker–$60
- Forza Motorsport 6–$60
- Pro Evolution Soccer–$60
- Destiny: The Taken King–$60
- Skylanders: Super Chargers–$75 (Standard Starter Pack)/+$13 (Individual Character Packs)+$16 (Vehicle Packs)+$35 (Sea Racing Action Pack)
- FIFA 16–$60
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer–$40
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5–$60
- NBA Live 16–$60
- Lego Dimensions–$99 (Starter Pack)+$30 (Level Pack)+$25 (Team Pack)+$15 (Fun Pack)
- Fallout Anthology–$50
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night–$50
- NHL 16–$60
Total Cost: Each of these games (added up with the different packs for Skylanders and Lego) will have you spending $1028.
Solution: To buy every single one of these games, you should just donate blood. Yours, your dad’s, even your brother’s if you have to.