Rockstar has just revealed that a brand-new subscription service called GTA+ will be coming to GTA Online for next-gen consoles on Mar. 29. The subscription is $5.99 and will require that you own either GTA V or GTA Online.
This membership program will bring various benefits to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S owners, including a monthly deposit of $500,000 into players’ Maze Bank accounts, special vehicle upgrades, the ability to claim properties around Los Santos, exclusive discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and other perks that have yet to be announced.
According to the official news post from Rockstar, here’s a list of everything GTA+ members can look forward to from Mar. 29 to Apr. 27:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Every month will come with new benefits and rewards to claim, so things will change up regularly if you choose to subscribe.