Almost All Gran Turismo Sport’s Trophies Are Obtainable Without Racing Online
No need to race online.
While largely advertised as a multiplayer-centric game, majority of Gran Turismo Sport’s trophies can be obtained without engaging in online races.
Shared by Exophase, the game’s trophy list has one platinum, four golds, four silvers, and 32 bronzes. A good chunk of the trophies consist of acing various races in the Campaign mode. There are also trophies for reaching certain drive distances and increasing your driver level– both of which can be done in single-player. In addition, the trophy list doesn’t specify whether the racing-specific trophies need to be done online or in arcade, so it’s likely doable both ways.
Below are all 41 trophies for Gran Turismo Sport courtesy of Exophase:
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Acquired all Gran Turismo Sport trophies!
- Record Number of Wins (Gold) – Matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 91 F1 victories.
- Record Number of Races (Gold) – Matched Rubens Barrichello’s record of 322 F1 races.
- Certified Genius (Gold) – Matched Ayrton Senna’s record of 65 pole positions.
- Finale (Silver) – Unlocked the Ending Movie.
- Tactical King (Silver) – Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences.
- No Longer a Novice (Silver) – Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges.
- The Real Sector King (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge.
- Rival Crusher (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Mission Challenge races.
- Pylon King (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge.
- Super Rallier (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge.
- Relentless Chaser (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge.
- Speed Demon (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge.
- Right on Time (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge.
- One Lap Wonder (Bronze) – Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge.
- Experienced Driver (Bronze) – Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km).
- Speed King (Bronze) – Recorded a speed of 187 mph (approx. 300km/h).
- My First Car (Bronze) – Bought your first car.
- First Victory! (Bronze) – Recorded your first ever victory!
- Route 66 Racer (Bronze) – Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA’s famous Route 66.
- Collection 10 (Bronze) – Acquired a total of 10 cars.
- Endurance Racer (Bronze) – Drove for a total of 24 hours.
- Talent Discovered (Bronze) – Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges.
- Welcome to the Nordschleife (Bronze) – Completed your first lap of the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
- Globetrotter (Bronze) – Earned Bronze in all Circuit Experiences.
- Novice Drifter (Bronze) – Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points.
- Decent Drifter (Bronze) – Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points.
- Top-Drawer Drifter (Bronze) – Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points.
- Newbie Driver (Bronze) – Reached Level 15.
- Veteran Driver (Bronze) – Reached Level 25.
- Legendary Driver (Silver) – Reached Level 40.
- Ultimate Driver (Gold) – Reached Level 50.
- King of the Ovals (Bronze) – Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks.
- Top Photographer (Bronze) – Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos.
- The Charm of Customization (Bronze) – Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor.
- Master of Manners (Bronze) – Unlocked Sport Mode after Completing all Racing Etiquette Lessons.
- A Promise of Greatness (Bronze) – Completed any Driving School challenge at least one second faster than the Gold time.
- Run, Run, Run! (Bronze) – Earned your first Daily Workout.
- Tuning Addict (Bronze) – Fully tuned a car for the first time using Mileage Points.
- Souvenir from Le Mans (Bronze) – Took a Scapes shot featuring the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest).
- Souvenir from the Nürburgring (Bronze) – Took a Scapes shot featuring the Nürburgring and a BMW Gr.3 car.
Gran Turismo Sport launches exclusively for the PS4 on October 17, 2017. The game supports PSVR, but is limited to 1v1 races.
Check Out More
- Get Ready to Snap Some Cool Pics for the Pokemon GO AR Photo Contest
- Four New Xbox One S Bundles With Halo, Minecraft, and Rocket League Announced for the Holidays
- A Slew of New Trials Are Coming to Xbox One and PC on EA and Origin Access