As the year draws to a close, Riot Games is offering players a chance to check out their annual stat report called Flashback. Similarly to last year, the infographic showcases your in-game performance in 2022, highlighting stats like KDA ratio, headshot percentage, and more. If you’re wondering how to get involved, here’s how to get your year in review with Valorant Flashback 2022.
Valorant Flashback 2022 Recap Explained
If you have ever wondered who your most played Agent is, how many headshots you landed, and other useful stats then Flashback 2022 is a cool way to find out and showcase the results to your pals. It’s essentially the game’s equivalent of Spotify Wrapped, and it’s really easy to get working. Just follow these steps:
- Head to https://account.riotgames.com and log in
- Look for and click “COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES” on the left
- Then check the “Communications from Riot Games” box
- Open up your email and login to the account you used to signup with Riot Games (and start your Valorant account).
- You should have an email from Riot Games that reads something like “See how you stacked up last year.” If not, search for it. Open it up, and hey presto!
It’s as simple as that. You’ll then have a cool infographic you can share with mates and fight for top trumps on who was best this year.
Now that you’re all set with checking your year in review with Valorant Flashback 2022, make sure you’re up to speed with everything that’s coming to the game throughout the rest of 2022. There’s a whole new patch that includes Chamber nerfs, as well as the upcoming Night Market.
- Why Are Competitive Valorant Queues Disabled? Answered
- New Valorant Server Update Makes High-Ping Demons Less Annoying
- The Valorant KAY/O Bug That Gave False Info to Teammates Is Finally Fixed… Maybe
- Valorant Patch Notes 6.02: Stinger Nerf, Server Update, & Bug Fixes To Make a Big Difference
- New Valorant Oni 2.0 Weapon Skin Bundle Concept Just Shot Straight to the Top of Our Wishlist [UPDATE]