Bounsweet is an adorable little berry-like Pokemon first introduced in Generation 7’s Alola Region, with a three-step evolution line evolving into Steenee, followed by Tsareena. Luckily for fans, it was among the previous Generation Mons selected to return to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s Paldea Region. Follow along below for everything you need to know about where to find and catch Bounsweet in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Bounsweet Location
As seen on the map below, Bounsweet lives in several locations throughout the Paldea Region, with its habitats highlighted in yellow. To make things easier and help narrow down your search to a specific area, here’s all the locations Bounsweet can be found:
- East Province (Area Two)
- South Province (Area Four & Five)
- Los Platos
As stated in Bounsweet’s Pokedex entry, it is known to dangle from tree branches and may fall from shaken trees. To knock one down, you’ll need to use Koraidon/Miraidon’s dash and run into the tree to cause it to shake. Once Bounsweet falls to the ground, you can initiate battle and follow your capture process as usual, and you’ll have the adorable little Grass-Type on your team in no time.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find and catch Bounsweet in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Check out the rest of our content here at Twinfinite for more helpful gameplay guides, lists, and information. We have a range of topics that can help you on your journey in the Paldea Region, such as the best Tera Raids for Herba Mystica drops, all Pokemon VGC 2023 rules and bans, and the best Pokemon for competitive play.
- Where to Find Greninja Tera Raids in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- These Fan-Made Paradox Pokemon Would’ve Been Perfect for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Gimmighoul into Gholdengo in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- In Just 8 Weeks, Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Has Already Surpassed Sword & Shield’s Total Retail Sales in Japan
- How to Rematch Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Team Star Leaders