Warframe players have been reporting some unusual bugs and errors recently, including one that prevents them from playing the game known as ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers.’ This can obviously be frustrating, especially since it doesn’t seem to be anything that is happening
‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ Warframe Error
There are a couple of different fixes to get around the ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ error in Warframe, and we’ve listed them below.
- Change your Language Setting – For some reason, going and changing your language in the Warframe Launcher from English to any other language (I used Japanese) will prompt the game to update accordingly after clicking agree a few times.
- Delete Files – Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows and delete all of the files.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Game – This acts as a hard refresh and allows necessary updates to pop up in some instances.
- Reset LAN or WiFi Settings – Poor service can affect your access to servers, making it impossible to download and access the necessary updates.
Trying out all of these processes at least once should end up solving your issue. If you’re still having issues after troubleshooting all of these, you can also contact Warframe Support by going to the following link.
That is everything you need to know about how to fix the ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ error in Warframe. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out all of the other content we’ve got across the site.
- Is Warframe Cross Save? Answered
- How To Earn Mother Tokens in Warframe
- Warframe: How to Get All Acolyte Mods & What They Do
- Warframe: How to Get Nightwave Creds Fast & Easy (Emissary Creds)
- Warframe: How to Get All Harrow Parts