While the English dub is perfectly serviceable, sometimes you just find yourself in an anime kinda mood, wanting to experience a game in the original Japanese track. Thankfully, most games these days let you do just that. Here’s how to change to Japanese voices and audio in DioField Chronicle.
Changing to Japanese Audio and Voice Track in DioField Chronicle
DioField Chronicle allows you to change the language settings anytime you want, so you’ll be able to switch back and forth at your own leisure.
- From the title screen, select Options.
- Go to the Audio Language setting.
- Press left or right on the d-pad to select Japanese.
- Press A to confirm your selection, and you’re all set.
Once you do this, the language setting will be changed, allowing you to enjoy the story in the original Japanese dub. The good news is that the subtitles can be changed to any of the supported languages as well, so you don’t have to worry about not being able to follow or keep up with the story.
That’s all you need to know about how to change to Japanese voices in DioField Chronicle. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- The DioField Chronicle Review – Medieval Steampunk Fantasy
- The DioField Chronicle Explores Its War-Torn World in New Trailer
- The DioField Chronicle Interview – Developers Discuss Real-Time Gameplay, Art Style, Inspirations, & More
- The DioField Chronicle Demo Released by Square Enix
- The DioField Chronicle Hands-On Preview – Final Fantasy Tactics in Real-Time?