How to Change Difficulty Setting (Challenge Type) in Saints Row
In this guide, we’ll explain everything about challenge types in Saints Row along with instructions to change the difficulty setting.
Saints Row, the upcoming action-adventure video game by Volition, is set to arrive globally this week. The game features a vibrant fictional city called Santo Ileso, situated in the heart of the American Southwest. Similar to other video games, Saints Row allows its players to change difficulty settings as per their gameplay skills. With that said, we’ll show you how you can tweak the difficulty setting in Saints Row.
How to Change Difficulty Setting in Saints Row
When you start the game, you’ll be able to select from five different challenge types that serve as the game’s difficulty settings. You can change it anytime by opening up your main menu with the option button and clicking the Options menu. Here, select Challenge Options and then cycle through Challenge types.
Each of these affects factors such as your health, notoriety, damage, timers, ammo, tutorials, aim assist, and other guidance orient things. You can see each of them below.
- Tourist – You’re not looking for trouble. You’re just here to enjoy the scenery and the story.
- Hustler – You like to take it easy but are not afraid to mix it up. If there’s an angle to play, you play it.
- Entrepreneur – You’re self-made, ready to face the world (Default).
- Sensai – You are on the path to mastery and seek to hone your skills through adversity. What does not kill you makes you stronger.
- Boss – You’re the best of the best. Bragging rights are earned by overcoming the most grueling challenges Saints Row can throw your way.
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Saints Row difficulty is selected as Entrepreneur by default, which gives you a balanced experience. Luckily, players can cycle through these options anytime while playing the game. So you have the freedom to try different difficulty options even after starting the game.
That’s everything you need to know about changing the difficulty option in Saints Row. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Saints Row-related content here at Twinfinite, like Saints Row Crazy Car Customization & New Saints Row Trailer.
- Saints Row Sold More than a Million Copies; Update in November Fixes Bug & Improves Quality of Life
- Saints Row vs GTA: Which Is Better?
- All Saints Row Games, Ranked
- 5 Things to Do After Beating Saints Row (End Game/Post Game)
- These Saints Row Glitches, Bugs, & Errors Give Off Major Cyberpunk Vibes