Like any JRPG, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 features items to help boost your character’s performance. But, out of all the materials, gems are one of the best ways to strengthen attacks and other abilities. Find out how you can make and equip gems in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to maximize your experience.
How to Make Gems in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Gems can be made at Rest Spots in Colonies and various places in the world of Xenoblade Chronicles 3. You can unlock this ability by participating and completing the Hillside Hulk quest.
Crafting gems is essential for amplifying your abilities by using the materials you find throughout your journey. As a result, you’ll be able to boost your max HP, buff healing arts, and raise other effects in the game. For example, you can use these items to increase your attack stats and gain Steelcleaver I.
How to Equip Gems
Now, if you want to use the gems, you can equip them to enhance your character stats further and adjust mechanics like counters to produce 120% attack damage when injured.
Here’s what you need to do to equip gems in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Go to the Pause Menu by pressing ‘X.’
- Once you are there, select ‘Characters.’
- Then, select the ‘Gems’ option.
- Press ‘A’ with a gem slot selected and add any of your acquired gems to fill the slot.
That’s everything you need to know about how to make and equip gems in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. While you are here, you can view more content about the game by looking at the relevant links below and checking out our guides covering the Expansion Pass cost, Amiibo compatibility, DLC content, and the English overview trailer.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC Arrives on Nintendo Switch This October
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Accolades Trailer Celebrates the RPG’s Massively Positive Reviews
- How to Change Battle Tactics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Infinity Blade Talent Art in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3