As the latest action RPG from FromSoftware, it is to be expected that Elden Ring contains challenging combat and a world full of mysteries and intrigue. For those taking the time out of their quest to become Elden Lord to help some of the characters in the game, it can be hard trying to figure out just what to do. If you are looking for help, here’s how to complete Diallos’ questline in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Diallos NPC Questline Guide
Diallos is the regal-looking warrior you meet in the Roundtable Hold, lamenting about his missing servant Lanya, upon speaking to him, you can start the quest of resolving the issue dogging Diallos.
Here are the steps to completing Diallos’ questline in Elden Ring:
- Speak to Diallos at The Rountable Hold.
- Head to Liurnia and locate Diallos and the slain Lanya.
- Speak to Diallos back at The Roundtable Hold to learn of his next destination, Volcano Manor in Mt Gelmir.
- Head to the Grand Lift of Dectus, and enter the Atlus Plateau.
- Find the Volcano Manor to the west, and speak to Diallos in the Drawing Room.
- Exhaust his dialogue each time you visit.
- Take on the Volcano Manor requests and slay Old Knight Istvan (this will be indicated on your map with a red mark in Limgrave). Speak to Diallos for the final time. He will leave the manor.
- Head to Jarburg to find Diallos next.
The location is south of the Carian Study Hall, below the cliffs. Fast travel to the Gate Town Bridge Site of Grace, and head east.
- Speak to Jar Bairn.
Reply that you are the new Potentate, exhaust all dialogue. Reload the area by resting at a Site of Grace or fast traveling away and back. Speak to Jar Bairn again, and it will mention that Diallos has arrived.
- Speak to Diallos.
He is located inside one of the huts, exhaust his dialogue. Reload the area once more, then speak to both Diallos and Jar Bairn until new dialogue pops up. Use a Site of Grace to fast forward one full night.
- Let Diallos rest in peace.
Look for Diallos lying on the ground in the area. Choose the option of “You defended them” to put his mind at ease. Speak to Jar Bairn, reload the area, and speak to them again.
- Claim your rewards.
One more reload, and claim your rewards of Hoslow’s Petal Whip, Diallos’ Mask, and a Numen’s Rune.
That is all there is to it on how to complete Diallos’ questline in Elden Ring. Be sure to also check out our guide wiki to learn more important details about the game, including how to fast travel, how to backstab enemies, and the ever-important beginner tips and tricks.
If there are any questions that you might have that are not answered, please leave them in the comments below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Have You Ever Beaten All Soulsborne Games, Sekiro, & Elden Ring Without Taking a Single Hit? This Streamer Has
- This Indie Game Got Almost as Many Nominations as Elden Ring at The Game Awards
- Best Games Like Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Patch 1.07.1 Nerfs a Defensive Ash of War
- Elden Ring Getting Special Jazz Music Concert