Lost Ark has some fantastic looter-based gameplay that makes it incredibly easy to sink hours into without even realizing. Where it falls short is when it comes to its narrative, with it being largely forgettable and uninteresting. As such, you may be wondering how to skip cutscenes in Lost Ark, so you can continue slaying enemies and getting all that rare loot to improve your loadout. Well, your wish is our command, as we break down what you need to do to get right back into the action.
Skipping Cutscenes in Lost Ark
To skip cutscenes, press and hold Esc on your keyboard. This will cause the cutscene to immediately end and put you back in control of the action.
It’s worth noting, however, that some story cutscenes cannot be skipped on your first playthrough. When you play through the game again on an alternative account, you can then skip these story cutscenes in the same way.
While this inability to skip some story cutscenes may be frustrating to some, given the storytelling isn’t the strongest point of Lost Ark, at least it means you get to gawk at the impressive visuals for a little bit before returning to the top-down perspective for all your looting fun.
- Lost Ark X The Witcher Crossover Coming to the West in January 2023
- Lost Ark X The Witcher Crossover Reveals Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, & Dandelion in First Trailer
- The Witcher Crossover Coming to Lost Ark
- How To Get Lost Ark Twitch Drops
- Lost Ark Thronespire Explained: How to Start, Requirements & Rewards