Like most action RPGs, Dying Light 2 features a leveling system that players need to pay attention to in order to survive the game’s chaotic setting. That system is divided into three different levels, each with its own unique max level. Here is everything you need to know about what the combat and parkour, player rank, and health max level caps are in Dying Light 2.
What the Combat & Parkour, Player Rank & Health Max Level Caps Are in Dying Light 2
The level cap in Dying Light 2 is divided into three different sections: Combat & Parkour Skills, Player, Rank, and Health. Each of these has its own different max level, which you can see below:
- Combat & Parkour – Max Level 25
- Health & Stamina – Max Level 26
- Player Rank – Max Level Unknown (Possibly 250)
As you can see, the only one that is currently unknown is Player Rank. This area simply keeps going up as of writing this, though it is important to keep in mind that the Player Rank cap in Dying Light was 250.
How to Increase Levels
How to Increase Levels in Dying Light 2:
- Increasing Combat & Parkour.
To increase this section, complete quests and activities or perform actions that are related to the skill tree to unlock skills. You’ll also earn XP in Combat by killing infected enemies, and Parkour by simply parkouring in the environment.
- Increasing Player Rank.
Every time you rank up your Combat and Parkour levels, your Player Rank increases.
- Increasing Max Level.
When you unlock new skills and defeat enemies, you’ll earn XP that eventually increases your Max Level.
That is everything you need to know about what the combat and parkour, player rank, and max level caps are in Dying Light 2. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite, or head over to our wiki as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Dying Light 2-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Are There Cheats in Dying Light 2? Answered
- Dying Light 2’s New Season Kicks off With Chapter 2: A Huntress and a Hag
- First Trailer For Dying Light 2 Bloody Ties Expansion Shows Off Brutal Thunderdome Style Action
- Dying Light 2 First Story DLC Teased With New Trailer; Full Reveal at Gamescom Opening Night Live
- Upcoming Dying Light 2 Patch 1.5 Adds New Missions, Bounties, & Enemies