Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection brings the two classic PS4 adventures to Sony’s newest home console in one tidy package. With a whole host of visual, audio and gameplay improvements, the collection is easily the best way to experience these treasure-hunting escapades. Of course, if you’d like to carry on from where you left off in the PS4 version, you’re more than welcome to do that. Here’s how to transfer your PS4 save data in Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection.
Transferring PS4 Save Data to Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
It’s worth noting that in order to transfer your PS4 save data to Legacy of Thieves Collection, you’ll first need to transfer the saved data using PlayStation Plus Cloud Storage. There’s a full breakdown on how to do this right here:
- On your PS4, select your local user and go to Settings > Application Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Upload to Online Storage.
- Select the title and then the file you would like to upload and select Yes to overwriting the cloud file.
- Now on your PS5, go to Settings > Application Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > Download to System Storage. Select Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and download the saved data.
After completing these steps, you’re now ready to actually transfer the save data into Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection. Follow these steps below:
- Load up Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on your PS5.
You can select either Uncharted 4, or The Lost Legacy from the menu.
- Select ‘Story’ and then the ‘Import Game from PS4 Console’ option.
The game will now look for a save game file currently on your PlayStation 5.
- Select the game file that you wish to import from the list of save files that appears.
- On the ‘Save’ screen, select ‘New Game Data’ to create a save file for Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection.
You’re now free to continue on with your adventure from where you left off in the PS4 version of either game.
After doing this for one game, you can then repeat the process for the other game in the collection. If you decide you want to start a new game, you can do so by selecting the option from the main menu.
That’s everything you need to know on how to transfer PS4 save data to Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection. For more tips, tricks and guides, search for Twinfinite or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Review (PC) – Charting a New Legacy
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection Headed to PC Next Month
- How to Preorder Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection & Get Sully’s Seaplane Glider in Fortnite
- Uncharted’s Nathan Drake & Chloe Frazer Go Treasure Hunting in Fortnite to Coincide With Film Release
- Watch Naughty Dog Co-President Neil Druckmann Chat With Tom Holland About the Uncharted Movie