Endwalker is the fourth and latest expansion to be released for Final Fantasy XIV, and it wraps up the story arc surrounding the central conflict between Eorzea and Garlemald. Players finally get to explore new zones like Old Sharlayan and Thavnair, and there’s plenty of endgame content to get into once you beat the MSQ as well. Here’s how to get Radiant Coating in FFXIV Endwalker.
Getting Radiant Coating in FFXIV Endwalker
Radiant Coating is a material you can get in FFXIV, and it’s used to augment your weapons to make them even more powerful. There’s only one way to get it, and it requires you to beat the Pandaemonium raids that have just been released.
First off, you’ll need to accumulate Asphodelos Mythos IIs, which are rewarded when you clear the Second Circle raid. We’ve got a guide here on how to unlock the Pandaemonium Normal raids if you need help with that, and once you’ve unlocked the Second Circle (the second raid in this set), you can farm it weekly to get Asphodelos Mythos IIs.
You’ll need four Asphodelos Mythos IIs to purchase one Radiant Coating from the following NPCs:
- Djole: Radz-at-Han, Meghaduta, X:10.5, Y:9.5
- Mylenie: Labyrinthos, Aporia, X:8.5, Y:28
How to Use It
Once you’ve purchased your Radiant Coating from either Djole or Mylenie, you can speak with them again to augment your raid weapons (which need to be bought with Discal Tomestones).
What you’ll want to do is trade in your existing weapon, along with the Radiant Coating, and you’ll receive an enhanced version of that weapon that comes with an ilvl of 600. At the time of writing, this is currently the highest ilvl gear you can get in FFXIV, so if you’re willing to put in the time to farm your Discal Tomestones and clear the normal raids on a weekly basis, you’ll be able to get your hands on an ilvl 600 weapon in seven weeks.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Radiant Coating in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Giveaway – Win A Copy of the Expansion by Sharing Your Comments
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues