Linear fusion rifle options in Destiny 2 are one of the most limited weapon options in Destiny 2 outside of trace rifles. There’s only a handful you can use, so let’s go over what the best linear fusion rifles are for PvE, PvP and Gambit in Destiny 2.
Best Linear Fusion Rifles Destiny 2 (2022)
Best for PvE: Threaded Needle & Arbalest
- Arbalest (Kinetic, Exotic) – Random world drop.
- Lorentz Driver (Void, Energy, Exotic) – Season pass reward during Season of the Lost.
- Sleeper Simulant (Solar, Power, Exotic) – Monument to lost light (exotic kiosk).
- Threaded Needle (Void, Power) – Season pass reward during Season of the Splicer.
While we mourn the unnecessary murder of Line in the Sand, Bungie at least threw players a bone recently with some really solid Linear Fusion Rifles in recent seasons.
With sunsetting called off, you can still go ahead and get yourself a Threaded Needle with something like Vorpal Weapon and Rapid Hit or Clown Cartridge for bosses, or Dragonfly for add clear in case they do eventually buff this weapon type up.
After the big Linear Fusion Rifle buff, Sleeper Simulant is back on the menu and is a top tier DPS option, especially with the catalyst. Lorentz Driver is also a fun weapon that you can use to quickly deal with orange bar enemies and is one of the few Linear Fusions that use energy instead of power ammo.
Worth mentioning still is Arbalest, an exotic kinetic linear fusion obtained via a rare exotic world drop.. Arbalest fills a different niche. Arbalest is excellent at ripping the shields off of enemies, but cannot be used as a substitute for Match Game, so keep that in mind.
- Latest Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Trailer Teases Secrets Abound in Savathun’s Throne World
- New Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Trailer Shows Off More of Savathun’s Throne World & Lucent Hive
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen TGA 2021 Trailer Mixes Live-Action & Cinematic Gameplay to Show Just How Boned Guardians Are Next Year
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond