Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is filled with tons of cool planets with their own distinct environments. Sure, you can just follow the story and never explore anything, but if you have the time. it’s worth checking out all the hard work that went into making Rift Apart such a fun and good-looking game. Here’s everything you need to know about how to go back to previous planets in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
How to Go Back to Previous Planets in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
From the start of the game, you won’t have access to many worlds. But that will change quickly as you continue to progress through the story up until every world is available at the end of the game. But even before that happens, you’ll be able to go back to different planets if you need to grab some collectibles or if you just want to revisit a favorite location.
In order to do this, you’ll first need to travel back to the location where your ship landed on the planet. You can run back to this spot or you can use one of the many warp pads scattered throughout the world you’re on in order to get there faster.
Once you’ve returned to your ship, you can press the X button to jump into the cockpit. An animation will play of your character getting into the seat and a list of the planets you can travel to will appear on the left side of the screen. Simply move the selector to where you want to go and hit X to start flying there.
Normally, the game will determine which character you play as (Rivet or Ratchet) based on which world you go to. But if you want to play either lombax on any world, then check out our guide right here.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here’s a quick breakdown of how to go back to previous planets in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart:
- Return to your ship.
You can walk or warp back to the landing zone.
- Press X to enter your ship.
While in your ship you’ll be able to select a world.
- Press X to select a planet.
You’ll need to move the selector up and down then press X to pick the planet you want to visit.
- PlayStation Reveals Delicious Food Inspired by The Last of Us Part II, Uncharted 4, & Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and MLB The Show 21 Exceeded Expectations; Sony Comments on Acquisitions
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Looks Just as Impressive Made in Dreams
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Gets New Stickers, 120Hz Mode & More
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Gets a New Photo Mode Trailer and Plenty of Amazing Screenshots