The Poketch is a device available to you in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. It allows players to check the friendship level of their Pokemon, check how many steps they’ve walked, gives you a notepad you can use to jot things down, and gives you the opportunity to use the various Hidden Moves you obtain along the way. Once you’re done with it, though, the Poketch can become a little annoying with it just sitting there, lingering in the upper right-hand corner of your Switch’s display or TV. In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to hide the Poketch off your screen in Pokemon BDSP, so you can enjoy your adventure with no distractions.
The Poketch isn’t given to you at the very beginning of your adventure across Sinnoh. It’s obtained in Jubilife City and requires you to find the three clown NPCs scattered about. Once you’ve spoken to each of them and have got all the coupons required, return to the owner who first mentioned the Poketch to you to receive one of your own.
Hiding Poketch Off Screen in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
To hide the Poketch, press and hold the R button on your Nintendo Switch. This will cause the Poketch to disappear off the screen, so you can carry on with your adventure with no interruptions getting in the way.
Whenever you want to bring the Poketch back up, simply press the R button again.
There you have everything you need to know on how to hide Poketch in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki or see more of our coverage on the games below.
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Players Can Log In Today for an Easter Egg
- Fan Creates a Beautiful Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Canalave City Papercraft
- Yet Another Dupe Glitch Has Surfaced in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Speedrunner Finishes Pokedex in One Day
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Speedrunners are Now Beating the Game in Under an Hour