Final Fantasy XIV‘s Endwalker expansion is finally out on PC and PlayStation, and if you thought the early access launch queues were bad, well, they’re even worse now. Anyway, the new expansion comes with tons of new dungeons and trials for players to attempt, as well as new endgame gear that looks pretty damn good on each different job in the game. Here’s how to get all Artifact gear in FFXIV Endwalker.
Artifact gear are pieces of armor and equipment specific to each job in the game, giving them a very unique and distinct look that sets them apart from everyone else. They’re often the ones you see shown off in the trailers, and the good news is that it’s actually pretty easy to get them in-game.
Getting Artifact Gear in FFXIV Endwalker
To get your Artifact gear, you simply need to play through the Endwalker MSQ until you reach level 89, and complete a quest titled A Bold Decision.
Upon completing this quest, you can then go back to Old Sharlayan and speak with Varsarudh (X:11, Y:9) to purchase your Artifact gear. Unlike in previous expansions, you don’t need to get specific jobs up to a certain level in order to be able to purchase them; instead, you can now purchase any set you want, regardless of which job you have equipped.
When you buy your Artifact gear, they’ll all be synced to level 89 and their full item level will only be unlocked when you hit level 90. The upgrade is automatic, so just keep playing until your character hits 90.
One last thing to note is that if you want to dye your gear, you’ll need to complete your role quests first, which can all be obtained in Radz-at-Han.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Artifact gear in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues
- Final Fantasy XIV Releases Paid Items To Get You to Level 80 & Ready for Endwalker as Early Access Begins