While deleting/infusing weapons can be easily handled in your inventory at the close of each day, sometimes you’ll prefer to swap out your firepower whilst roaming about Blackreef. Here’s how to drop weapons in Deathloop.
How to Drop Weapons in Deathloop
The input for dropping a weapon in Deathloop obviously depends on which platform you’re playing on. It looks as though folks on PC are struggling a little to understand the button prompt on PC, which appears as an unfamiliar symbol that is actually supposed to represent the Page Up key. Here’s an overview of how to drop weapons across PC and PlayStation:
- PC – Page Up
- PlayStation – First, equip the weapon you don’t want by selecting it from the weapon wheel, then look at the new weapon on the ground and hold Square.
Remember, weapons you don’t want can just be sent back to the arsenal and either Sacrificed or Infused after each day. Sacrificing them earns you a little Residuum, which you can then put toward Infusing something else of greater value that you might like to keep for another run.
That’s everything you should need to know about how to drop weapons in Deathloop. For more tips and tricks on the game, do be sure to check out Twinfinite’s detailed wiki page. You should also see some related content below that may prove useful.
If you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have, though, always feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Beastie Boys Fit Seamlessly Into This Deathloop Montage (Minor Spoilers)
- Deathloop Game Update Makes a Myriad of Improvements
- AGDQ 2022’s Games List Includes Deltarune, Deathloop, FFVII Intergrade; Starts Jan. 9
- Deathloop’s Latest Patch Should Help With Stuttering Issues on PC
- Deathloop vs. Dishonored: Which Is Better?