Even though you’re in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, it is important to look stylish when surviving in Back 4 Blood. You can’t just wear the same blood-covered clothes every day, now can you? Thankfully, the game has a multitude of different skins and looks for each character. Here is everything you need to know about how to unlock outfits in Back 4 Blood.
How to Unlock Outfits in Back 4 Blood
The main way you’re going to unlock outfits in Back 4 Blood is by completing missions and challenges that are listed in the game’s accomplishment section. Fulfilling these tasks will help you get new looks, and you can keep track of your progress in the Decks/Supply Lines menu at Fort Hope.
Once there, go to the Profile tab at the top right, then click on Accomplishments to see all the available challenges. Completing a campaign on Nightmare difficulty will also unlock the ZWAT suit for whatever character you beat it with. Lastly, doing 250 with each character unlocks the following:
- 250 Evangelo missions: Murder in the Dark outfit
- 250 Walker missions: Trail of Blood outfit
- 250 Holly missions: Plucky in Pink outfit
- 250 Mom missions: Mother Earth outfit
- 250 Doc missions: Clinical Killer outfit
- 250 Hoffman missions: Prepper Blues outfit
- 250 Jim missions: Backwoods Blaze outfit
- 250 Karlee missions: Punk’s Not Dead outfit
If you don’t feel like grinding away in Back 4 Blood, outfits like the Battle Hardened skin can also be purchased or redeemed with certain bundles. For this specific set of skins, players will need to purchase the Back 4 Blood: Ultimate Edition for $99.99 or have an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription that allows them to claim the Battle Hardened Bundle as a perk for free – though the subscription is $14.99 per month.
That is everything you need to know about if how to unlock outfits in Back 4 Blood. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Guardians of the Galaxy-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Tencent Acquires Back 4 Blood Developer Turtle Rock Studios
- Back 4 Blood’s December Update Goes Live Tomorrow, Adds Offline Progression Campaign & Holiday Skins
- Back 4 Blood’s Current Level of Difficulty Is Too Punishing, Devs Plan on Scaling It Back in Future Patches
- Back 4 Blood Roadmap Unveils Plans for New Difficulty Modes, Co-op Modes, Cards & More
- Back 4 Blood Review – Fiending 4 Cards