CoD Vanguard’s Atomic Camo is arguably its most grind-worthy skin for your weapons. It not only requires you to complete all weapon challenges for a particular gun, but earn the Diamond camo for all Weapon Classes, which is going to take a while. Fortunately, there’s a CoD Vanguard Atomic Camo glitch you can use right now to get this fancy skin on any weapon you want in a matter of seconds. Here’s everything you need to know to use it yourself.
What Is the Atomic Camo?
The Atomic Camo is one of CoD Vanguard’s ‘Completionist’ camos.
This means players need to complete all challenges for each weapon to unlock the Gold, then do this for every weapon in every weapon class to unlock the Diamond Camos, and then unlock all Diamond Camos to get the Atomic Camo.
It’s the camo in the game that requires the most grind by quite a way.
How to Get Atomic Camo Fast & Easy in CoD Vanguard
Fortunately, there’s an Atomic Camo glitch you can use if you’re playing on PC and have a controller. As long as you do, follow the below steps to get Atomic camo on any weapon in CoD Vanguard
- Load up CoD Vanguard and go into the Multiplayer section of the game.
- Enter your Loadouts menu and select the weapon you want the Atomic camo for.
- Go to the Gunsmith, then ‘Customize’ -> ‘Camouflage’ -> ‘Completionist Camos.’
- Now move your cursor into the ‘None’ box and start making small circles with your mouse.
- Now press left on the d-pad and the View button on Xbox/ Touchpad on PS4/ PS5 at the same time.
- This should automatically unlock the Atomic camo in CoD Vanguard.
If you’re still struggling to get it right, check out the video by Nanikos on Twitter below.
It’s worth keeping in mind that as this is a glitch, Activision could patch this out at any time rendering it useless. As such, we’d recommend using it as quickly as possible before its patched out in the hopes you’ll keep it.