The Animal Crossing New Horizons version 2.0 update has arrived, and alongside it comes a suite of gameplay additions and improvements that are meant to make your island life a little more fun. For those of you who love making memories with your islanders in picturesque spots, then you are in luck. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Pro Camera App and what it does in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0.
Getting the Pro Camera App in Animal Crossing New Horizons
You can start messing around with the Pro Camera App once you have purchased it for 1,500 Nook Miles over at the Nook Miles terminal in Resident Services. Once you have the app installed, your photo-taking experience will be improved for the better.
Instead of the usual top-down perspective, the app brings the camera down to a handheld perspective. Now you can see things at eye level, and there is even a tripod mode that will allow you to get yourself in the picture. More photos, more angles, and more fun for you and your islanders are awaiting thanks to the new addition.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the Pro Camera App and what it does in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0. If you need more help, do visit the Animal Crossing New Horizons guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out everything else that’s new in the 2.0 update.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road