When it comes to Riders Republic, there are plenty of events for players to show off their skills and tricks against the competition. Completing events sees rewards and oftentimes, new gear, being added to your collection, and if there are just certain events that you love, you are going to want to replay them. Thankfully, Ubisoft has made this possible, here is everything you need to know about how to replay events in Riders Republic.
How to Replay Events in Riders Republic
Once you have completed a certain event, you will have the option to replay the event just in case you performed poorly previously, or to complete secondary objectives to gain more Stars. To do so, simply open up the map using the touchpad or the view button.
Navigate your way to the event on the map, then press X/A to fast travel to a spot nearby. Now, all you gotta do is head over to the event, and press X/A to start the event again. Now you can show off your improved skills and post a better score than before.
That is everything you need to know about how to replay events in Riders Republic. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
You can also find related content down below that may be helpful, as well as some other Riders Republic-based news. For any other questions that we have not answered, feel free to drop your comments below and we will do our best to provide the answer.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting