Riders Republic is somewhat of a spiritual successor to Steep. It’s arrived in time for winter this year and has brought with it a familiar open-world extreme sport vibe, this time expanding out beyond just winter sports to also include biking, and rocket wingsuiting (super safe, I’m sure). The core of the game is racing and earning bucks, so in this guide we’ll explain what the best way is to get bucks fast in Riders Republic.
How to Get Bucks in Riders Republic
Bucks, in case you weren’t aware, is the primary currency in the world of Riders Republic. Whether you want to buy new gear or outfits, you’ll need bucks in order to get what you need.
There really isn’t a trick to earning Bucks in Riders Republic, and like lots of modern racing games, it’s more a grind than anything else. You’ll earn them by completing races primarily, however, you can get nice chunks of Bucks for leveling up your STARS level and completing challenges; get as many of those done if you can.
Also, if you go through the trouble of finding the RR balloon collectibles scattered around the world of Riders Republic, you’ll get 50 each for ’em.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get bucks fast Riders Republic. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below, or check out our extensive wiki guide for more tips and tricks.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting