A new exotic quest for the new trace rifle, Ager’s Sceptor, has been released as of Destiny 2: Season of the Lost, the last season before Bungie formally kicks off year 5 in 2022. If you’re here, you’re probably on the first main quest step which sees you running around the Dreaming City. In this guide, we’ll go over where you need to go to find all of the Atlas Skew locations and to progress the Ager’s Sceptor quest.
Drowned Bay Alcove
Atlas Skews Week 1 – Tracing the Stars 1
Let’s get the lost sector one out of the way. This Atlas Skew is quite easy to find. All you need to do is head to the Drowned Bay Lost Sector and along the right-hand sidewall, you’ll find a little alcove (pictured above) where the skew is patiently waiting for you. Just interact and you’re all set with this one.
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages