Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Valve’s popular Left 4 Dead series — which of course was left at just two games since Valve can’t count to three — has arrived and fans are digging into some classic cooperative zombie survival action. There’s also quite a bit of narrative content too, so if you’re here, you might be wondering how to skip cutscenes and dialogue in Back 4 Blood for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. Here’s how you can do just that.
How to Skip Cutscenes in Back 4 Blood
Skipping cutscenes in Back 4 Blood is extremely easy. All you need to do is hold B on Xbox, Circle on PlayStation, or F on PC. Give it a nice press for a few seconds and you’ll move past the cutscene.
Turtle Rock Studios has gone out of their way to add pizzaz and spice up Back 4 Blood a bit with some narrative and cutscene content, but if you want to go ahead and break their heart by skipping them anyway, we won’t blame you. We promise not to tell. After all, Back 4 Blood is, at the end of the day, all about murdering zombies.
That’s all you need to know about how to skip cutscenes and dialogue in Back 4 Blood for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. Be sure to search Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game. Also, be sure to check out our fully scored review in case you’re curious about our thoughts on the latest from Turtle Rock Studios.
You should also see some related coverage below, but if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- Back 4 Blood’s River of Blood Expansion Coming This December
- Back 4 Blood: Children of the Worm Trailer Shows Off New Cleaner, Enemy, & More Ahead of Launch
- Back 4 Blood Update Lets You Play With a Full Deck of Upgrades
- Back 4 Blood DLC Tunnels of Terror Gets a Terrifying Launch Trailer
- Back 4 Blood Tunnels of Terror DLC Coming in April; Milestone of 10 Million Players Also Revealed