If you’re in the mood for some zombie-slaying action with friends then Turtle Rock Studios’ latest game has you covered, and there’s a huge arsenal of different weapons to choose from. Here we’re narrowing down the best guns and attachments in Back 4 Blood that you should keep an eye out for as you blast your way through its campaign.
Best Automatic Gun – M249 Light Machine Gun
Best Guns in Back 4 Blood
Automatic weapons in Back 4 Blood come in various shapes and sizes, from assault rifles to machine pistols. The former includes several rifles that will be familiar to anybody who has played modern shooters, such as the AK-47, M4A1, and SCAR. But while those will certainly get the job done, we think that if you’re after the very best automatic gun in the game then you should look no further than the M249 Light Machine Gun.
There’s basically no drawback to this weapon, especially when it’s rocking the attachments we’ve listed below. It’s useful across basically all scenarios, from long-range shots to holding the trigger down and destroying hordes of Ridden.
- Reflex Sight for movement speed while ADS
- Compensator to reduce recoil
- Extended AP Mag for higher penetration and more capacity
- Suppressor for better damage to unaware enemies
- Light Tactical Stock for increased movement and swap speed
- Back 4 Blood Review – Fiending 4 Cards
- Back 4 Blood’s Public Matchmaking Is a Bloody Mess
- Back 4 Blood’s Lack of Solo Campaign Progression Is Being Addressed by Turtle Rock Studios
- Back 4 Blood’s Launch Trailer Hypes Its Upcoming Release
- Back 4 Blood Shows Its Campaign In New Trailer