Let’s start this list off by saying there are no bad classes in Destiny 2. But when we’re talking about the best PvP classes and PvP subclasses for the Crucible, some definitely shine higher than others. Updated for 2021 as of Beyond Light, let’s go from what we feel the “worst” to the best.
12. Arcstrider Hunter
Destiny 2 Best PvP, Crucible & Trials of Osiris Classes & Subclasses, Ranked
The Arcstrider’s primary claim to fame is its roaming super. Up until Forsaken, it lacked some of the pizazz of the other roaming supers like Sentinel, Striker, or Sunbreaker. However, with the Whirling Guard path, you have some defensive utility now too.
If someone fires at you while you’re using Whirling Guard, you can deflect those bullets right back at them until you get close enough.
This gives you an opportunity to close the gap more safely, or at least just evacuate yourself from a sticky spot so you don’t have to waste your entire super. Plus, you might get some kills with it too.
Other than that, the Arcstrider favors Hunters that prefer up close and personal play, as they have perks that sync up with dodging and melee attacks. So if you’re a shotgunner, definitely consider using the Arcstrider.
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event Coming to Destiny 2 in December; Will Reintroduce D1 Exotic Gjallarhorn