Fortnite has added a bunch of new Epic and Legendary Quests this week, as usual. You’ll want to complete them to finish up the battle pass, but if you’re having trouble, we can help out. Here’s how to catch fish at fishing holes in Fortnite.
How to Catch Fish at Fishing Holes in Fortnite
Getting a Fishing Rod
This Legendary Quest tasks players with catching five fish at fishing holes, but before you even attempt to catch any, you’ll need a fishing rod. Fishing rods can reliably be found in barrels near bodies of water, so the best place to go to get one is the Unremarkable Shack POI.
The Unremarkable Shack can be found at the very north of the map, on an island between Stealthy Stronghold and Craggy Cliffs. The shack is on the northwest section of the island. There’s a barrel full of fishing rods at the bottom of the shack’s tall stairs, near some tires. There are also fishing holes at this remote Fortnite POI.
Once you have a fishing rod, walk around the edges of the island and look out into the water to find ripple effects that indicate fishing holes. Use the rod on any spot like that to have a chance of catching a fish or a weapon.
You can fish as many times as you’d like since the fishing rods in Fortnite don’t break or wear out with each use. The trickiest part of this quest is avoiding other players as you attempt to catch the five fish necessary.
You can also have a look a the related articles below to read up on more of our Fortnite coverage.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards