With the release of the Fortnite week 12 challenges today, players will have more chances to earn XP to help them level up their Battle Pass before the season ends. One of these challenges requires players to ‘Deploy Scanners in the Alien Biome,’ and this guide will show you every location you can do this to help you get the challenge completed quickly.
Deploying Scanners in Alien Biomes for Fortnite Week 12 Challenge
The good news is you can go to any of the purple areas marked on your map and find the outline of a scanner to place and complete this challenge.
You only need to place two alien scanners in two separate alien biomes, and we’ve circled all of these on the map below.
Once you’ve arrived at an alien biome, all you need to do is look for the outline of the scanner and press and hold X/ Y/ E/ Square to place it.
Do this at two alien biomes and you’ll complete the Fortnite week 12 challenge and earn yourself 30,000 XP to help you level up your Battle Pass and earn more Battle Stars to unlock cosmetics for your in-game Locker.
All Week 12 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone – 15,000 XP
- Craft a Weapon with Alien Nanites – 45,000 XP
- Destroy Target Dummies with IO Weapons (4) – 30,000 XP
- Search for Books on Explosions (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Scanners in the Alien Biome (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Three Alien Devices, Then Activate the Countermeasure Device Underneath Corny Complex (4) – 30,000 XP
That’s everything you need to know on where to deploy scanners in the alien biome in Fortnite for the week 12 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards