The Fortnite week 12 challenge are out, and one of them requires players to ‘Collect Three Alien Devices and Activate the Countermeasure Device Underneath Corny Complex.’ Completing this will earn you 30,000 XP to help you level up your Battle Pass, so let’s cut right to the chase and show you where to find all Fortnite alien devices and the countermeasure device.
Where to Find Three Alien Devices in Fortnite
The three alien devices you need to find to complete this challenge can be found:
- In the alien biome northwest of Corny Complex on the hill.
- To the east of the large alien biome on the center of the map, just by the dirt path and wooden bridge.
- South of Corny Complex – head across the bridge to the south and then head over to the alien biome to the east. The alien device is just on the northern perimeter of this.
We’ve marked all of these locations on the map below to make it easier for you to locate them:
You’ll need to pick up all three of the Fortnite alien devices before you can go ahead and activate the countermeasure device.
Keep in mind you don’t need to collect all of these in a single match, so take your time and you’ll have them all collected eventually.
Where to Activate Countermeasure Device in Fortnite
As the challenge hints at, you’ll find the countermeasure device you need to activate underneath Corny Complex.
You can find the entrance to the underground area beneath the red barn. It can be accessed from its west side. We’ve got a screenshot of what it looks like below:
Once you’re inside, head to the left-hand side and then follow the corridor before taking the first left once again. Ignore the set of stairs on here and instead proceed through the door right ahead of you.
When you do, you should find a large circular machine in the middle of the room with three purple holes in it.
Walk over to the countermeasure device and press and hold X/ E/ Y/ Square to interact with it and place the three alien devices you collected at the beginning of this challenge inside it.
Doing so will complete the challenge and earn you 30,000 XP for your troubles.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite alien device locations and Fortnite countermeasure device location for the week 12 challenge. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards