The latest season in Destiny 2 is now underway, and as you might expect, there are tons of new exotic weapons and armor for players to hunt down and collect. Some require you to go through long, convoluted quest lines in order to obtain them, while others are a little more straightforward. Here’s how to get the Lorentz Driver in Destiny 2.
Getting the Lorentz Driver in Destiny 2
At the time of writing, there are two ways to get the Lorentz Driver in Destiny 2, and both of them depend on whether or not you’ve purchased the season pass. If you’ve bought it, you’ll be able to get it pretty quickly. If not, you’ll need to play and grind for a bit before you’re able to unlock it.
If you do have the season pass, you can claim it right away by pulling up the Director and going to the Seasons tab. Click on the rank 1 reward, and the Lorentz Driver will get added straight to your inventory.
On the other hand, you’ll need to reach rank 35 on the free pass if you haven’t bought the season pass. This is a lot more time-consuming, but you can raise your rank pretty quickly by turning in bounties, participating in PvP and PvE activities, and just playing through the game naturally. Once you hit rank 35, you’ll be able to claim the weapon via the Seasons tab in the Director.
Every exotic weapon in Destiny 2 comes with a special perk, and the Lorentz Driver is no different. Here’s a quick description and rundown of what the perk does.
- Lagrangian Sight: This weapon marks targets with an automated targeting system. Final blows on marked targets generate a telemetry pattern. Picking up telemetry patterns grants bonus ability energy. Collecting 3 telemetry patterns without dying grants this weapon bonus damage for a long duration.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Lorentz Driver linear fusion rifle in Destiny 2. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event Coming to Destiny 2 in December; Will Reintroduce D1 Exotic Gjallarhorn
- Destiny 2 Witch Queen Revealed as Savanthun Steps Into the Spotlight With Light-Wielding Hive Guardians; Season of the Lost Detailed