Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin may carry the MonHun name, but it’s nothing like the mainline games you’ve heard so much about. This is a story-focused turn-based RPG, where you engage in turn-based battles with various monsters while getting a more guided narrative experience than your typical Monster Hunter game. Of course, this is also a fairly lengthy game, so here’s how to save your game in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
Saving Your Game in Monster Hunter Stories 2
First off, Monster Hunter Stories 2 does feature an auto-save function. Whenever you enter new areas, reach a checkpoint, or reach an important point in the story, an icon will appear in the bottom left of the screen to indicate that the auto-save function has kicked in.
Whenever you load your game, you’ll see that the top save slot has been reserved for the auto-save, and you can load that if you want.
Alternatively, you can also manually save your progress instead. To do this, head to your house in the village, then interact with the bed by pressing the A button. This will allow your character to rest, and also bring up the save menu.
From here, you can select the slot that you want to save in. After that, you can safely quit out of the game. The next time you boot it up again, you can choose the slot you want to load and pick up from there.
That’s all you need to know about how to save your game in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Officially Sells Over 1 Million Copies on Switch and PC
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Play Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 for Nintendo Switch & PC Gets New Character Trailer Introducing Ena & Kyle
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 for Nintendo Switch and PC Gets New Character Trailer Introducing Reverto
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Review – Monstie Hunting